It’s easy to forget about remortgaging and to therefore end up on your bank’s standard variable rate mortgage. But remortgaging can help you save significant amounts.
As well as making great savings, there are a number of reasons that you may want to consider remortgaging, including:
– Your current deal is about to end.
– You want a better rate.
– Your home’s value has gone up…a lot.
– You’re worried about interest rates going up.
– You want to overpay & your lender won’t let you.
– You want to switch from interest-only to repayment mortgage.
– You want to borrow more.
– You want a more flexible mortgage.
If any of these sound like what you need, let’s chat: 0203 003 5161.
Similarly, there are many reasons that you may want to avoid remortgaging for the time being, including:
– Your mortgage debt is really small.
– Your early repayment charge is large.
– Your circumstances have changed.
– Your home’s value has dropped.
– You have very little equity.
– You’ve had credit problems since taking out your last mortgage.
– You’re already on a great rate.
Even if you think you’ve got the best deal out there or you’re convinced you don’t need to remortgage, it’s always worth having a chat with an expert to see if there are any savings to be made.
If we can help in any way please don’t hesitate to ask. Contact us.